Monday, November 16, 2009

Pick One!

I am having the most trouble with this essay. I started it on the topic of "The Makings of a Serial Killer but I started getting into it and felt it was too much alike the one in the book from where I got the topic in the first place, so I went on to the topic of the after affects of child abuse since that was a major factor in the research I did adding to the serial killers mind, so then I saw myself stressing the outcome of child abuse to be equal to killers leading back into the whole makings of a serial killer topic instead of the broadness of what the affects of child abuse really are and where it comes from. So overall I am STILL completely lost to what my topic should be once again! I need to just PICK ONE and get it over with already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment