Sunday, November 22, 2009
BLOG FOR CLASS ON 11/16/09
Okay, okay so I'm a bit late for the whole blog we had to do in class, it said journal so I thought we had the option for either or but I see now that I guess we had to do this blog thing. Well to start off with I don't feel I have made the transition to college. You see the last time I was in school was about five years ago in High School. Since then my focus has been my personal life and family with zero time to tend to my dreams or desires. Now that I can I feel so much is still going on in my life that I don't have that much time to devote to my studies. My family doesn't help much either. My immediate family my kids and husband, mostly my husband does want me to go for the goal. My kids don't know any better they want so much attention and yet I want to do homework, they're too small to understand. My mother feels it's a waste, along with aunts and uncles who never exceeded the high school level of education and are doing quite well financially despite that. Honestly I'm lucky if I get one hour of study a day! and then there are the days that I am trying to catch up and those can be whole days, so the hours I study vary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment